Housing Management Services

In order to use the federal guest worker H-2A program, you must first secure compliant housing. You can use existing compliant housing in your area if available or provide / build your own compliant housing. Farm worker housing must be built and maintained to pass state and federal regulations. If you have existing housing here are some options.

The biggest challenge for many farmers trying to use the H-2A program is the lack of housing. We can help you benefit your operation and neighboring farms. Here is how:


We lease unused beds and send you a monthly check. You manage your housing. We can even help you get the facility licensed for a small consulting fee.


We license and manage your housing. The management fee depends on whether you want an on-site manager, the services you expect, and the number of beds. We recommend this plan for situations where your workers occupy all or most of the beds.


No liability to the farmer. We license and manage. We pay all operating costs, manage the housing, collect the rents, deduct fees and expenses, and send you a check at the end of the season. We recommend this plan when most or all occupants are not your workers or when you only use the housing for a short period.


You have a structure, and you want to license it, but you need assistance. We develop a mutually agreeable service.

The need is most significant in Franklin, Adams, Grant, Benton, Yakima, Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Pierce, and Skagit Washington state counties. Marion, Yamhill, Washington, and Multnohmah counties in Oregon.

975 Carpenter Rd. NE, Suite 201 | Lacey, WA  98516 | (360) 455-8064

Copyright © 2022 wafla. All rights reserved.

Wafla is an E-verify Employer

Newsletter Sign Up

Contact Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software