Join today!
Housing Compliance

Farm worker housing must be built and maintained to pass state and federal regulations.

In order to use the federal guest worker
H-2A program, you must first secure compliant housing. You can use existing compliant housing in your area if available or provide/build your own compliant housing.

We can help to make sure your housing will pass state and federal regulations.

Review of the regulation, t
raining to prepare and pass housing inspection as well as how to prevent workers from breaking rules. This service costs $500, plus the current Federal mileage rate per/mile from the closest wafla field office and any other direct cost and includes the binder/electronic version. See below.

Now included with onsite service OR purchase separately.

Valuable Housing Compliance Binder and access to electronic version. This resource contains regulations, checklists, templates, signs to post, and other essential items for the housing certification process. The best part, you will receive email alerts when updates have occurred or when we have added new resources and materials to the electronic version to update your binder. You will also need to access this page to retrieve templates for your use. The best part is you may submit unlimited housing questions through this restricted access portal web-page that will be answered by a housing expert within 72 hours. This is included with the onsite service, but if you are only interested in the binder you may purchase it for a one time flat fee of $125, plus shipping and handling.

Request below.

Must have purchased the service to gain access.

8830 Tallon Lane Northeast, Suite C | Lacey, WA  98516 | (360) 455-8064
Copyright © 2019 wafla. All rights reserved.

Contact Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software